Brother MFC-J485DW driver is a software in support of Brother MFC-J485DW printer device to connect with a laptop. Brother MFC-J485DW driver is offered on this site for totally free.
Brother MFC-J485DW can be a slick and price-effective printing device that will include Brother WorkSmart run printer. The printer system comes with many useful operation for that users at the workplace or office use. It includes wireless connectivity that is going to assist you in printing from the compatible device quickly without needing to transfer your computer data or files into the PC.
The Brother MFC-J485DW is essentially a reliable computer printer to be used at work for printing, copying, scanning, and even faxing your crucial files and files really fast. This radio multi-function printing system has the capacity to create sharp and crisp text message inside the files and colorful shade in the photos.
Brother MFC-J485DW also features auto document feeder (ADF) technologies which is able to carry nearly as many as 100 sheet of paper meaning you’ll be able to copy, scan and fax many files easily. The printer also has auto dual-sided printing technology that is going to help you in printing sides of their documents immediately. It’s also entirely supported by Google Cloud Print, Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, Mopria along with Brother iPrint&Scan.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Brother MFC-J485DW driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
Below are the ways to install Brother MFC-J485DW driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the Brother MFC-J485DW driver software to your home computer.
- Install the Brother MFC-J485DW driver files subsequently after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe programs for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-J485DW driver is complete and user can certainly print their paperwork by working with this Brother MFC-J485DW printer device automatically
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW Driver
These are the simple steps to uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW driver program to your computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Go through the list available in the windows on your display and look for the Brother MFC-J485DW driver file
- Simply double click on the driver software to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will appears to make sure that you really need to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother MFC-J485DW Driver.
- After the process for uninstallation finish, restart your system right away.
Brother MFC-J485DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|