Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is a software package intended for Brother MFC-J3530DW printer device to connect with a PC. Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is readily available on the website at absolutely no cost.
Easily print, scan, copy and facsimile separate paper sizes up to A3 including Automatic 2-sided printing, Wired and Wireless connectivity, and Mobile/Cloud print compatibility using Brother MFC-J3530DW. It’s a perfect printing alternative for offices who need color files that are A3 in their company for an affordable price.
This Brother MFC-J3530DW all-in-one A3 inkjet delivers a fast initial page from time, in addition to flatbed A3 scanning plus also a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to aid you to fly during your own workload. Perfect for companies that are cost-savvy, it is compatible with cartridges that print up to 3,000 pages. Blend this with connectivity and construction and it turns into a must purchase for any organization.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Brother MFC-J3530DW driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
The following are the ways to install Brother MFC-J3530DW driver file to your computer OS:
- Extract the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver software to your desktop computer.
- Install the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver data files just after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe data files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is complete and user can certainly print their paperwork by using this Brother MFC-J3530DW printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
These are the steps to uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW driver program to your personal computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows pane on your computer screen and track down the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will appears to verify that you actually want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver.
- As soon as the process of uninstallation complete, restart your PC straight away.
Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|