Brother MFC-260C driver is a package to get Brother MFC-260C printer device to connect with a computer. Brother MFC-260C driver is available on this site for definitely free.
Brother MFC-260C is really a superior quality colour printing device that can help you in printing, scanning, and copying multiple files and documents quite quickly. This slick and classy printer may come as a appropriate printer for private use at your house or small office.
Brother MFC-260C also comprises an integrated auto document feeder (ADF) attributes that can help you in scanning and copying numerous documents and files just as many as 10 pages of documents. The incorporated input paper cassette is also available on this device which can hold up to 100 pages of paper whereas the output tray are created for as many as 50 pages of paper.
Brother MFC-260C additionally comprises 16 Megabyte RAM that is going to help you in completing your work pretty fast. The brief speed scanning and faxing technologies on this printer may be up to 5.02 seconds for webpage or letter size files. Maximum print outputs printing by utilizing this printer may be up to 1200 x 6000 dots per inch for sharp and crisp text from your printed documents and files. The quickest print speed of this printer in printing black-and-white documents can be as fast as 27 pages per minutes while still printing color files may be as fast as 22 pages per minutes.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with Brother MFC-260C driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Brother MFC-260C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-260C Driver
These are the steps to install Brother MFC-260C driver file to your desktop computer system:
- Extract the Brother MFC-260C driver computer files to your home PC.
- Install the Brother MFC-260C driver files just after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe computer files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother MFC-260C driver is complete and user can easily print their files by working with this Brother MFC-260C printer device automatically
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-260C Driver
Listed here are the simple steps to uninstall Brother MFC-260C driver program to your desktop computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows command box on your display and track down the Brother MFC-260C driver file
- Simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will comes out to check that you really need to delete your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother MFC-260C Driver.
- Immediately after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your desktop right away.
Brother MFC-260C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|