Brother HL-L2360DW driver is a program pertaining to Brother HL-L2360DW printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Brother HL-L2360DW driver is accessible on our site for absolutely free.
Brother HL-L2360DW is a colour laser printing device that’s comprised with automatic printing attributes for printing dual-sided documents and files effortlessly. This dependable and trustworthy printing device also has one input paper tray together with wireless printing technologies.
Brother HL-L2360DW contains wireless network and Ethernet link jointly with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity. The printing method has the capability to provide sharp and crisp text on documents along with your documents at the maximum print speed as fast as 32 pages a couple of minutes for documents. The print resolution of the printer is up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
Brother HL-L2360DW also empowers consumers to print from multiple kinds of devices over the network. The automated printing characteristics relating to this printer will even help users to finish the tasks. It’s also completely available with the support for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, also Brother iPrint&Scan Computer Software.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with Brother HL-L2360DW driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
Below are the steps to install Brother HL-L2360DW driver file to your personal computer OS:
- Extract the Brother HL-L2360DW driver files to your desktop computer.
- Install the Brother HL-L2360DW driver file types subsequently after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother HL-L2360DW driver is complete and user can certainly print their paperwork by using this Brother HL-L2360DW printer device straight away
How to Uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
These are the ways to uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows on your computer screen and locate your Brother HL-L2360DW driver file
- Just double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will appears to check out that you really want to delete your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW Driver.
- Just after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your notebook computer device right away.
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10 and Mac OS 10.11|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|