Brother HL-2240D driver is a software package for the purpose of Brother HL-2240D printer device to connect with a computer. Brother HL-2240D driver is provided on these pages with no charge.
Brother HL-2240D is a premium quality, slick and trendy mono laser printer maker that offer quick print speed. This printer will definitely help you in improving your work performance progressively. This printer may deliver your documents and files at rate up to 24 pages per minutes.
Brother HL-2240D can provide maximum print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution. The printer device may provide you a remarkable print outputs with crisp and sharp text on your own photographs and printed files promptly. Brother HL-2240D has an integrated paper tray that can hold up to 250 pages of paper along with a automatic document feeder tray for printing many documents automatically.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Brother HL-2240D driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for Brother HL-2240D Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-2240D Driver
All of the following are the steps to install Brother HL-2240D driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Extract the Brother HL-2240D driver file types to your desktop computer.
- Install the Brother HL-2240D driver software immediately after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and begin with instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother HL-2240D driver is complete and user can easily print their data files by working with this Brother HL-2240D printer device instantly
How to Uninstall Brother HL-2240D Driver
These are the methods to uninstall Brother HL-2240D driver file to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter button.
- Go through the list presented in the windows on your computer screen and look for the Brother HL-2240D driver file
- Just double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes up to check out that you truly want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother HL-2240D Driver.
- Immediately after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your computer device right away.
Brother HL-2240D Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|