Brother DCP-385C driver is a software package available for Brother DCP-385C printer device to connect with a computer. Brother DCP-385C driver is available on this website for definitely free.
Brother DCP-385C can be a fashionable All-in-One (AiO) picture printer that could also comes as a copier machine as well as scanner device too. Printing pictures by employing this particular printer device may be accomplished directly while using integrated 3.3″ widescreen Live perspective screen display with this printing device.
Brother DCP-385C also includes direct image printing technologies which can enable you in printing images from the digital camera memory card directly along with PictBridge enabled devices. Users may also immediately print their documents or pictures within the memory card by simply inserting it right to the memory slot on this printer device.
Brother DCP-385C additionally owns a built-in input paper cassette that could handle as much as 100 page of paper. Furthermore, it offers added picture paper tray to maintain as many as 20-page of 4 x 6 inches glossy picture paper. The fastest print speed of the specific printer is often as fast as 30 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 25 pages a few minutes for colour files, documents and graphics.
Brother DCP-385C will come with an integrated input paper tray which may hold as many as 100 page of paper. Additionally, it has additional photo paper cassette to store around 20-sheets of 4 x 6″ glossy photo paper. Print speed of the particular printer can be as quick as 30 pages per minutes for mono documents and 25 pages a few minutes to color documents and photographs.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Brother DCP-385C driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-385C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-385C Driver
All of the following are the procedures to install Brother DCP-385C driver program to your computer system:
- Extract the Brother DCP-385C driver data files to your home PC.
- Install the Brother DCP-385C driver file types shortly after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and go through the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Brother DCP-385C driver is complete and user can print their docs by utilising this Brother DCP-385C printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver
Below are the methods to uninstall Brother DCP-385C driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list available in the windows on your display screen and look for your Brother DCP-385C driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes out to verify that you really need to get rid off your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver.
- Immediately after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your computer device right away.
Brother DCP-385C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|