Brother DCP-130C driver is a software package available for Brother DCP-130C printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Brother DCP-130C driver is presented on these pages for free.
Brother DCP-130c is really a color multi-purpose All-in-One printer device that come as a ideal printing device for both small and home workplace requirements. The printer may also perform colour scanning and provide users outstanding photo quality with vivid and crisp printing in colour presses immediately.
The Brother DCP-130c has got the ability to print your documents and files as fast as possible as rapidly as 25 pages per minutes to monochrome documents and 20 pages per minutes for colour files and pictures. It can also supply users premium-quality images and files at highest print resolution as wide as 6000 x 1200 dpi with 1.5 picoliters ink droplet size.
Brother DCP-130c includes an integrated hard disk which will assist consumers in printing your photographs from the memory disk on the printer without having to take advantage of PC. Additional it support PictBridge technology which allows users to certainly print pictures out of your camera very quickly. The printer device also has 100-page capability input paper cassette and 50-page capability output paper tray for multi-purpose needs.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Brother DCP-130C driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Brother DCP-130C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-130C Driver
Listed here are the process to install Brother DCP-130C driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the Brother DCP-130C driver files to your computer.
- Install the Brother DCP-130C driver data files right after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother DCP-130C driver is finish and user can print their written documents by utilizing this Brother DCP-130C printer device quickly
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-130C Driver
Below are the methods to uninstall Brother DCP-130C driver program to your PC OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter key.
- Search through the list presented in the windows pane on your screen and identify the Brother DCP-130C driver file
- Just double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will shows up to make sure that you actually want to clean up your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Brother DCP-130C Driver.
- After the process for uninstallation finish, restart your computer device immediately.
Brother DCP-130C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|